RADIO & DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT
The Des Moines Radio Group is hiring for a Radio & Digital Marketing Consultant. The right person will enjoy making connections with business owners, discovering their needs, and developing custom solutions for their business. In this position, you will have the flexibility to manage your own time and the ability to grow your income as a result of your efforts.
The Des Moines area is experiencing explosive growth, and we need enthusiastic and persistent salespeople to find, sell, and service new business as well as work with existing clients. We have a highly successful team, and our clients have grown to expect the best from us.
If you are a high-energy, self-starter who has a passion for helping people succeed, you will find that our combination of great stations, exciting promotions, and the sales tools will be a formula for growth and achievement. Business-to-business sales experience is preferred. Send your résumé and cover letter to Stephanie Heide at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME BOARD OPERATOR
Saga Communications’ Des Moines Radio Group is hiring two part-time board operators. This position will help run the board for live sports programming, including Iowa Cubs and Drake Athletics, remote broadcasts, and live in-studio shows for KRNT-AM. Additional responsibilities may include assistance with KRNT-AM’s social media pages and basic production work. Pending the candidate’s skills, other responsibilities across the Des Moines Radio Group stations may be given including producer/sidekick roles for local sports shows.
Requirements for the Job:
- Experience in or ability to pick up audio production/editing, board operation, Adobe Audition, or other audio editing and/or automation programs
- Proficient in using computer systems such as Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Being proactive when problems occur
- Off-air assistance with commercial production, dubbing commercials/promos, and programing the automation computer may be additional responsibilities.
- Reliable transportation & a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility in scheduling is required as the majority of the hours might be nights, weekends, and holidays.
TO APPLY: If you are excited to learn, become a part of the big picture, and – most importantly – have fun, apply now! Send your resume and cover letter to:
1416 Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
No phone calls please. The Des Moines Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.