The Des Moines Radio Group has positions available for both experienced and beginning Account Executives. The Des Moines area is experiencing explosive growth, and we need enthusiastic and persistent salespeople to find, sell, and service new business as well as handling existing clients. You’ll sell advertising on the best collection of radio stations in Iowa and help local businesses flourish.
There are very few jobs that give you satisfaction as well as the rewards, and sales for the Des Moines Radio Group is one of them. We offer a generous compensation plan to get you started as well as training and full benefits after 90 days.
Send your résumé and cover letter to Director of Sales Lance Richard at email@example.com. The Des Moines Radio Group is an EOE.
PART-TIME BOARD OP
Saga Communications’ Des Moines Radio Group is hiring for a part-time board operator. This position will help run the board for live sports programing, including Iowa Cubs and Drake Athletics, remote broadcasts, and live in studio shows for KRNT-AM. Additional responsibilities may include assistance with KRNT-AM’s social media pages, working a log in the daily merge, and basic production work. Pending the candidate’s skills, other responsibilities across the Des Moines Radio Group stations may be given.
Requirements for the Job:
- Previous board operation experience
- Airs live and pre-recorded programming.
- Audio editing skills
- Proficient using computer systems such as Microsoft Office and Office 365, Adobe Audition, or other audio editing and/or automation programs.
- Being proactive when problems occur
- Off-air assistance with commercial production, dubbing commercials/promos, and programing the automation computer may be additional responsibilities.
- Reliable transportation & a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility in scheduling required as the majority of the hours might be nights, weekends, and holidays.
TO APPLY: If you are excited to learn, become a part of the big picture, and – most importantly – have fun, apply now! Send your resume, cover letter, and recommendations to:
1416 Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309
No phone calls please. The Des Moines Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.