The Des Moines Radio Group has positions available for both experienced and beginning Account Executives. The Des Moines area is experiencing explosive growth, and we need enthusiastic and persistent salespeople to find, sell, and service new business as well as handling existing clients. You’ll sell advertising on the best collection of radio stations in Iowa and help local businesses flourish.
There are very few jobs that give you satisfaction as well as the rewards, and sales for the Des Moines Radio Group is one of them. We offer a generous compensation plan to get you started as well as training and full benefits after 90 days.
Send your résumé and cover letter to Director of Sales Lance Richard at email@example.com. The Des Moines Radio Group is an EOE.
PART-TIME BOARD OPERATOR
Saga Communications’ Des Moines Radio Group has an opening for a part-time board operator. This person will be used primarily on KRNT-AM, 1350 EPSN but may have opportunities to work with other stations in the group. This person will be tasked with the responsibilities of running live sporting events, live local shows, manage basic production work, and other tasks as assigned.
Requirements and Skills for the Job:
- Ability to produce live and pre-recorded shows & sporting events
- Experience with audio engineering or audio editing programs
- Understanding of studio equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Experience with broadcast automation software
- Ability to engineer a live remote broadcast
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with Adobe Audition
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Computer skills both Microsoft Office and Office 365 (required) and Adobe (preferred)
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Degree in Communications or Radio Broadcasting is a plus
- On-air experience is a plus but is not required
TO APPLY: If you are excited to learn, become a part of the big picture, and – most importantly – have fun, apply now! Send your resume, cover letter, and recommendations to the following:
Rob Lembke, Promotions Director
1350 ESPN Brand Coordinator
1416 Locust Street Des Moines, IA 50309
No phone calls please. The Des Moines Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.