Requirements for the Job:
- Experience in or ability to pick up audio production/editing, board operation, Adobe Audition, or other audio editing and/or automation programs
- Proficient in using computer systems such as Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Being proactive when problems occur
- Off-air assistance with commercial production, dubbing commercials/promos, and programing the automation computer may be additional responsibilities.
- Reliable transportation & a valid driver’s license
- Flexibility in scheduling is required as the majority of the hours might be nights, weekends, and holidays.
TO APPLY: If you are excited to learn, become a part of the big picture, and – most importantly – have fun, apply now! Send your resume and cover letter to:
1416 Locust Street
Des Moines, IA 50309